Saturday, January 17, 2004

I questioned myself again today
If I really want to make this decision
I looked at you from a distance
And left myself in confusion

There's definitely a solid reason
Why i'm so afraid to make a move
But to say it out and make it clear
Is something i cannot prove

Today i realised something though
To my disappointment
I found out that i'll never
Be able to give my commitment

It's simply because there's something
About you that just isn't right
It's all in the character I'm sure
But what it is i can't decide

All i can say is, i like u a lot
But only as a friend i'd say
I have tried, really i have
But i just can't like you that way

Somehow i'm not comfortable
When it comes to being with u
Somehow I can't relax at all
When i start to talk to you

You're seriously a great friend
And i'll never give that away
The friendship we have is great
I sincerely wish it'll stay

It's my fault entirely
I fell for the charm, the looks
I fell for the flowers and gifts
These were what got me hooked

But when it comes to security
When it comes to a shoulder to cry on
When i seek a comforting word
It's not u I depend on

I have no idea how i am
Going to apologize to u
I can only hope that eventually
You'll forget me too...

No comments: