Monday, January 26, 2004

Sick came to pai nien

Han Yang must've recommended his friend Sick to come n pai nien in my house. I must say it's really annoying...but oh well, it's my excuse not to do my hw! =)

I guess there's some things
That time can't exactly heal
And there's other things
That actually keeps time still

Certain things just sticks to you
As though you're meant to go through it
And as painful as the memories were to you
They're the things you just can't get rid

Eventhough i liked him before
Eventhough i have tried my best
Eventhough he made my heart sore
I just couldn't seem to forget the rest

The times where we did have fun
The times where you were everything
The times I thought you were The One
Even the times i was left with nothing

Sad or painful the times i went through
I held it close to me somehow
I had hoped to get over you
But that seems impossible now...

No comments: