Sunday, January 18, 2004

Messenger gurl

It's not that i do not like helping my friends to increase their circle of friends. I just get kinda annoyed when they see me as the messenger gurl. Call me sad, but i feel like my life revolves around helping ppl find their soul mates!

Every morning when i reach college
She greets me with a smile
But even when she asks about me
She's thinking of you all the while

Every day i come in with you
But the only person she sees
Is you coming into college
And I seemed to have siezed to exist

As though one wasn't enough
Suddenly he messaged me
Someone i don't even know
Wants to meet Elaine desperately

The number of questions he asked
Had drained RM1.60 from my credit
I'm not surprised by this at all
But frankly speaking, i've had it!

Ok...i dunno how to continue adi. Guess i should jus say it in layman words. i'm not really as angry as i sound la. Just a bit bugged by the fact that i'm this link to the hot guy and the chun chic for others. haha...maybe i'm jealous...but not coz of him la...jus coz i dun get ppl hu want to know ME desperately...so sue me....

No comments: