Thursday, January 08, 2004

Stepping into college now
Isn't exactly how i thought it would be
What i assumed was fun and excitement
Turned out to be very scary

Everything has changed
Makes me start to realise
How much i miss my schooling years
Especially times with u guys

The college walls intimidate me
The books all seem so bombastic
And the lecturers have their different ways
But all seem very sarcastic

Everything seems so "big"
And i suddenly feel so small
I feel a little worried now
What if i can't cope with it all?

New friends i made a few
Makes things a little better
With someone just as lost as me
Makes "being lost" a little easier

I hope i can toughen up a bit
To face these challenges as they come
I hope that i will put in my best
Scholarship material, i will become!

No comments: