Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Out of hand

I thought
It was just for fun
To show them our picture
But from there it begun
How would it be in future?

I thought
I could start a new life
In college, where i know no one
Set a new image to strive
To make my college days fun

But most of all i thought
That I could set things right
I would erase my past
Make things between u and me right
And hope that it will last

I thought wrong
The picture stirred something
I am now so confused
I no longer know my true feeling
But to admit it i refuse

I thought wrong
I have no control over what i set
My new image started the day i started
My faults and mistakes i couldn't correct
I'm on the verge of being broken hearted

Finally, i thought wrong
Things happened between us
Things i failed to foresee
Everything has been set for us
You will remain just a friend to me

Hmmm...actually i think my poem sounds kinda weird tonight. haha nvm...it takes a poet to understand another. hahaha watever it is, what i'm tyring to say is everything is set for now. I can't change the way things got out of hand. Oh well..=)

No comments: