Monday, September 28, 2009

Running Blind for a Cause

So I don't know if you've heard. But I have decided to raise funds for the Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation and I'm gonna do so by running the Standard Chartered Marathon in December.

And...inspired by Lily and friends at Life, I am gonna be doing the full 42.195 km with a blindfold!

Yes I have given thought to how dangerous this could be. But I will be running with someone. Once I FIND that someone that is. I'm looking for a running buddy to hold my hand/for me to hold so that I can be directed and guided the whole way.

Anyway, that is another matter altogether. For now, fundraising has BEGUN! So if you want to support me or my cause or just wanna tick off that charity on your New Year's Resolution list, please go to my fundraiser page and do your bit today! =)

No comments: