Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze, Del Potro, Shrek.

My gosh, I haven't rhymed in yonks! I tried the other day seeing that grief used to be my best genre, and I have been going through quite a bit of grief lately, but it became too personal in the end to be posted up on this blog. And I'd really like to put up a strong front so this blog shall not be grey and blue! Behold, random thoughts of the day in no particular order!

  • So Patrick Swayze died today. I am honestly saddened by this. I like the dude. I thought he was rather hot, in my humble opinion. And Dirty Dancing was a cool movie! so was Ghost, but I prefer Dirty Dancing. Our world is losing so many talented males, it's tragic!
  • Del Potro is 2 years my junior! Man is that boy young! And already a title champ. When I was 21 I was...single...and in a green dress at a restaurant whose table clothes were the colour of my dress. The exact same green. heh. Anyway, awww...i wanted Federer to win!! Because he da man! =(
  • Shrek, my lovely little green machine is BACK. after 2 weeks and 2 days my car mechanic/dealer had kept him in rehab. He's driving great now on the road. Except the brake fluid lights are on and I don't know if that's really a concern, or it's just because the guy had earlier emptied some fluid stuff and changed some hose ring thing and the car just hasn't really "sensed" it has been refilled. *shrug*. Will try to find that brake fluid reservoire tomorrow morning and see if it's really running low. Shouldn't be that hard to find. :P

No comments: