Friday, September 14, 2007

doink!

sometimes I wonder why there are some people with whom you will jump right back to the point where you left off no matter how long apart you've been. And you'd be able to talk for hours without the slightest hint of boredom.

Tee Shiau Sang is one such person to me. She's flying off to Cardiff this coming Wednesday. Someone's gonna be some big shot lawyer in future. And I have no idea when I'll see her next since by the time she comes back to Malaysia I'll probably be in Auckland. I'll miss her la.


But it is friendships like these that I feel I need not worry about. 2-3 years down the road, she'd be ringing me up, calling me Doink! again and we'd be chatting for hours at a nearby mamak as if we never left the country. :)

Professor Tee...may you pave the way for the new breed of ping pong playing lawyer buruks that will be the country's hope for legal justice in future! :)

No comments: