Thursday, May 04, 2006

pre KK post

sometime back, i can't really remember when, some guy posted on my blog a comment which read something like "Would you be interested to climb mt kinabalu?". this happened last year. i replied him on his blog but received a reply only months later. i almost thought the invitation was false.

then i started getting emails from a mr. choi and many others. when they said to me "Welcome aboard!" i was more than psyched. But knowing my parents, they'd kill me before they'd allow me to go on a trip which costs RM1200 odd with some total strangers. let alone me being the youngest. persuading them would be tough.

the time came when i had to confirm and pay up. i still had not gained my parents permission. heck, i havent even gotten their knowledge about the thing. i decided to start with my dad. he's more adventurous and believes i should go for things i like. i asked him. he sounded okay with it but as usual, he'd end the conversation with "You ask mummy first".

I eventually asked them both at a sit down discussion. i conveniently left out details like i've never seen them before. i kept telling them, they're a group of runners and they go for the same races i go for. My mum wasn't too pleased but seeing how adamant i was she relented.

Now, approximately 10 hours till my flight to KK, i can't believe it's happening. I'm so excited. I hope i don't forget anything. but i usually make do if i did. Outward Bounder ma...*grins*.

so in about 4-5 days time, brace yourself for long winded picture-filled posts. it'll be all i'll ever talk about. :) see yaz!

No comments: