Monday, May 29, 2006

dollars please come down!


i've been surfing into the Star Exchange Rates page daily...watching the Australian Dollar exchange rate. Everytime it goes down i smile, everytime it goes up i worry.

Have been thinking about how much i should bring to Sydney in July. As much as i'd like to pay for everything on my own, I am actually saving up for a future education as well. And though i believe in travelling now, in my time of youth, where i still treasure thrill and exuberance, it's time i act like a mature 20 year old. hehehe...

money matters aside, i am by far the smartest alec to walk the face of Earth. i was tying up my hair just now, after i practised my dance a few times, when i suddenly grabbed the scissors from my cabinet. i started combing down my front hair and then, as if they possess minds of their own, my hands snipped 3 inches of my fringe!

impulsive? yea. definitely. ever so daring too. hah! guess who's gonna be flicking hair off her eyes every now and then.

i must say i'm proud of my actions. just not of the results.

Karen...karen...tsk tsk tsk!

No comments: