Monday, May 22, 2006

fours

yen tagged me. and i love tags. contrary to what some people may think of tags. ha! i love tags.

four movies that i can watch over and over and over:
*Serendipity
*Disney's Beauty and the Beast
*Disney's The Little Mermaid
*Grease?? ahah as of now, since i watced the musical, i've watched it 3 times...:)
i'm a romance sucker. and a Disney freak.

four places i've lived:
*mum's belly
*ss17 subang jaya (for the first month of my life)
*ss14 subang jaya
*never moved after that

four books i recommend to everyone:
*Memoirs of a Geisha, of course
*The Child Called it
*The Lost Boy
*Fearless (a series by Franscine Pascal)
I'm not much of a bookworm. I dont exactly read a lot.

four of my favourite dishes:
*fettucine carbonara
*pizza
*"nga pou" kai fan
*escargots
*char kuey tiow
*indo mee
*many many more
seriously...how can u limit it to four???

four sites i visit daily:
*this blog
*my mail
*ju's blog
*melly's blog
alongside many many other blogs...

four places i'd rather b right now:
*Abroad (anywhere)
*Max Brenner's
*Delicious by Ms. Read
*Outward Bound Lumut!

four bloggers i'm tagging:
*melly
*ju
*lifemou
*ccube
hahahah...the "grown ups" are so gonna regret knowing me soon enough

No comments: