Monday, May 08, 2006

my utmost appreciation

Mr Choi
The man behind the whole thing, Uncle Choi, this team was the best! I seriously think they were handpicked! and i truly enjoyed every place we stayed there...thank you so much for organizing this!!

felix
Felix, thanks for taking pictures for me. I still have not gotten them tho. :) Thanks for chasing me downhill too! that was a lot of fun! haha...

tan
Tan, i think you're quite funny. hehe....and forgive me for saying this, but i thank you for being just a little bit ahead of me. comforts me when i see you somewhere in the woods. And now that i've seen your photos, i'm grateful for your innate photography sense. :) Oh thanks Mrs Tan for sending me home!

william
William, thanks for inspiring me! Seriously, you do! Don't really know you well coz you're always waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead!

wong
Mr. Wong, i also find you very funny! And light! so so light! Just like William, you inspire me too.

sean
Sean, thanks for cracking me up! :) and dinner as well. :)

eugene
Eugene, thanks for all the insight. You're one very adventurous father. Looking forward to more of your mountain tales!

yi xi
Yi Xi, i thank you for being the other teenage one there. :)

yeok
Yeok, of course, thanks for being the other female team member. It was nice just chatting with you. Looking forward to reading your article!

ben
Finally, my hero. I tried coming up with a not so cliched, not so damsel-in-distress way of saying it. but no can do. you're the best! The chicken drumstick deal is still on. Like you said, when i get my first pay cheque. :) Thank you thank you thank you.....

group
I miss sabah...:(

No comments: