Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who's the leader of the band that's made for you and me?!?!

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!!!

ha...did i ever tell you guys how big a Disney Freak i am?? I guess it's obvious...haha...i absolutely supercalifragilisticexpialleydociously LOVE Disney! I admit that i'm a little old for Disney but Disney is timeless! Especially those animated movies back then. Just give me a title and i'll sing it for ya!


I went with Eleanor, the other Disney Freak. hehe...i chose the perfect person! There we were sitting amidst a sea of kids, singing along to all the soundtracks like nobody's business! I had so much fun watching all my favourite cartoon characters skating around in a pool of colours! *sighs dreamily*

Next up - Grease! i've been religiously tuning in to Mix FM trying to win tickets to watch the musical. And failing. I'm also a huge Grease fan so if any of you won the tickets and don't know who to go with, I'll be ever willing to drive! :)

***

as you can see on the right panel, i'm taking part in the upcoming MMDS in KL. i did say i was going to take a break, and i really intended to, but...Uncle Peter can be very persuasive. Or as Siew Ghee said, i can be very easily persuaded. Either way, i'm doing it. And i have to say i'm looking forward to it. I have been working out quite a bit, and i seemed to have gained my confidence back. yup...it'd be good to have adrenaline pumping in my veins again...:)

***

The Sydney trip is turning out great! I got a further reduction on my airfare coz there was a promotion. I have a place to stay, compliments of Keeran and housemates. And Melly and i have plans, right? hehe...

***

Tomorrow is auditions for Metroball performances. and i haven't even completed the song. AaH!

No comments: