Monday, April 17, 2006

generosity of Pacesetters

Thanks to Pacesetters, all members get40% discount on all New Balance products till the 15km race on the 21st of May. So it is not surprising that i couldn't resist the urge to get myself another pair of shoes eventhough the shoe cupboard in my house is about to explode and boxes and boxes of shoes are piling up on top of it too. But i guess, a girl can never have enough shoes, moreover if that girl is a runner. Moreover if that girl is a runner and is entitled to 40% discount on running products!

so i needed a new pair of trail shoes for the upcoming Kinabalu climb. and the Bata pair i bought lived up to its name. Buy And Throw Away. So i wanted a new, nice, trustworthy pair of trail shoes. sue me.

to show how indulgent i am in my new expense...here's some pics...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket


so...i shall leave u with that. Just drool, and ogle away. I know, he's a good catch. *beams*

I'll be heading to Malacca tomorrow till thursday. It's actually a research. It's for Tourism Management. I know...I've got cool subjects. :) So i'm supposed to research on hospitality and accomodation. But i guess we'll also venture a little into the entertainment and food sectors. ;)

yup...till thursday!

No comments: