Saturday, April 01, 2006

*click*

it's amazing how setting goals and attaining them can do to one's self esteem. last night i was a shaken quivering little girl. but i went to sleep telling myself i had better get something done this morning. and sure enough, i was up and going at 9 am, in my college library resourcing for Vroom's Expectency Theory of Motivation. Though not completed, I do feel like a big slize of frozen oreo cheesecake has been put in front of me on a hot sunny afternoon....like i have been groping around in the dark and all of a sudden someone switched on the lights...*click* =)

***

i'm heading to Raub later. this may sound weird but it is my first time attending cheng beng. Yea...i decided to follow my dad this time. Else i'll never know who's who in my dad's family. seriously.

***

i'm heading to Sydney in July! i know i know...my parents spoil me. Sure they gave me the green light, but read this: I'm paying for my own expenses. Yup...flight fare and all. Now i know some of my peers have always been financially independent. and this probably means nothing to them. but i am trying to pay for a lot of things on my own now. if you knew my parents, u'd understand.

but i guess i'm lucky coz big bro would be going with me. and he's gonna take care of all my food and lodging. yes...i love my big brother very much. :)

No comments: