Sunday, April 16, 2006

of bad auditions, rock climbing and stolen handphones

i guess i am able to live with my nightmare of a performance for the Metroball auditions. Saying i didn't have much time to train is just a good excuse as "my dog ate my homework". I was told about the audition a good few months before. It is relatively enough time! Hell, i wasn't taught by Mrs Khaw for 8 years to know nothing about last minute training. (Mrs Khaw was my gymrama coach. she taught me the very skill of preparing last minute, mastering a routine in 48 hours, nailing it in competitions and emerging as champs) Thus, the time is not a factor.

But all said and done, i came up with a routine, went for auditions, and forgot it. *blushes incredibly* shy ler...i think i'm in. i don't know. I just hope i gave them something to remember. hehe...:)

***

I went to camp 5 with Lyn today! it's been so long since i went there! and the bouldering cave is open!! Though i couldn't do a single route there. grr...But i had a lot of fun. Plus, Mr Eye Candy was there. mmm...:)

***

Lyn's handphone got nabbed when we were in Watsons! It was picked right out of her bag without us realizing. She was scared at first. But i guess after a while, the thought of getting a new handphone sunk in deeper. :) But still...curse all you pick pockets and snatch thieves out there! I hope you trip and fall and become paraplegic for life!

hey...least i didnt say burn in hell...*shrugs*

No comments: