Thursday, March 24, 2005

[ unwind ]

ok just a brief one. i'm pleased to report my mood status is back to normal. No, Mrs Peters didn't skin me alive. She took note that I was absent for a week and was indeed very helpful. =)

i find Metro librarians so much friendlier than Taylor's. The librarians greet me with a smile and say thank you when i return a book. Stupid indian lady in the Taylor's library wouldn't even look at me, and she would make me wait till she's done processing the book then ask me to put the book on the shelf which is right outside the counter! stupid...

The jog today was great. Thanks Siew Ghee for ajaking me because that gave me a reason to go. haha i'm such a bum these days i need that kind of obligation to make me commit. haha...thanks Julie for temaning. hehe...

Ellaine's taking part in MMDS as well! i'm so doomed! haha...owell, super excited also...wonder if PowerGels are necessary....

kla...gotta work on my powerpoint...

No comments: