Saturday, March 19, 2005

- the return -

I'm home!!! haha...back from the city that sleeps at 8 pm and rises and shines at 7 am!! hehe...there's LOADS i wanna yak about but...

1. i'm tired. gotten used to the whole sleep at 10.30 wake up at 7 routine...not to mention i woke up at 5 this morning to catch the flight.

2. i need to get my big, fat, round arse up and go work out tomorrow. i can feel the Arnott's Tim Tam all over me!

3. i probably won't do number 2 considering it's already midnight, and Julie just messaged me, so i'm gonna go catch a few heys with her then i'm off to bed...

4. number 3 wasn't a good enough reason...

hehe...bottomline...will get u the full cover story tomorrow...or..when i'm willing to do it...which is probably not anytime soon since i've got loads of college work to catch up on...and by the time i settle down to type my Journey to Perth i'd have better things to report...hahah sue me...:)

No comments: