Wednesday, February 21, 2007

things i hate

...having to leave in the middle of a nice mamak session with my friends
...having to drive home knowing everyone has resumed laughing at the same joke they were laughing at before i left
...having to listen to really emotional songs the radio plays on the way home
...having to think that all songs sound emotional given my state of mind when i'm driving home

...knowing that sad, slow songs only make matters worse
...knowing that i don't have to strength to switch the channel because i'd rather wallow in self pity
...knowing that i'd come home wanting to blog about u, but would decide against it when i think about who reads this blog

...the fact that my running time passes by more swiftly with thoughts of u in my head
...the fact that it takes a longer time for me to sleep if i just had a conversation with you
...the fact that every darn slow song reminds me of u
...the fact that u dominate my world the moment the house is silent every night
...the fact that i'm the one who has to convince myself that i'm not in love with u

6 comments:

Wengie said...

"...knowing that i'd come home wanting to blog about u, but would decide against it when i think about who reads this blog"

its your blog you can write whatever you want

galnexdor said...

ahha i wish i could...but seriously...TOO many ppl read this blog...:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. LJ man.. LJ..

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Livejournal IS one of those ways you can choose what you want people to see..

galnexdor said...

eugene...haha...ooh scofield...:)

soonseng: ahahha whatever u LJ ppl are up against...hey wait...ure blogdrive...hmm...

Anonymous said...

---> the fact that im the one who has to convince myself that i'm not in love with u

Nod..Nod...
You can write a book called:
When you need only one hand to hold 'Love'....
(When others have both)

kkk....msg me incase u dun get tat..lolz.