Monday, February 26, 2007

6 weird things about me

I got tagged by Ben. So here goes.

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I pride myself to be a total tom-boy but I just LOVE teddy bears, especially Winnie the Pooh
2. I don’t read the newspapers
3. I love beetles, I hate lizards
4. When I come home from somewhere, I don’t unpack. I just live out of my suitcase till I use all the clothes.
5. I used to hold till I got home just coz I refused to pay 30 sen for the public toilets
6. Someone actually asked me once if I was gay

And i tag:
1. the other ben
2. mei
3. yen
4. mel
5. whoever who's bored
6. whoever who's...well...weird enough...

3 comments:

Kevin Siah said...

Thought you might be interested.

http://www.nomadadventure.com/content/adventure/ecox_070407-info.pdf

Want to do this instead of the A'Formosa Tri? Early bird closes on 9 March.

Heheh, yup, it has come to communicating via blog as I hardly catch you online now.

galnexdor said...

ahhaha ooh...looks nice...

but to miss a famosa? hmm...

galnexdor said...

ahhaha HEY..if she hit on me it doesnt turn me gay...hehe...and for what its worth u got hit on by a swiss chinese...so flatter yourself...

haha jon's so gonna kill me if he reads this. hehe u know im kidding right jon? hehe