Tuesday, February 06, 2007

and then there was an end...

akihirnya selesai juga kertas karangan ujianku yang terakhir bagi program "summer" ini. kebebasan yang dirasai tidak ter...kira? nilai?


alright...my BM is beyond repair. but the point is i'm done with Summer Program! i took the day to finish my 3 questions of my take home exam. but in actual fact i only started at 8.45 pm at night. one of these days i'm gonna pay for all this...owell...may the good Aussie be on my side. :)

the Camerons climb is creeping nearer, and i couldn't be more psyched! i love camping! i love hiking! and i love mountains! i can't wait to be amongst the trees, to hear the birds chirping at the break of dawn, to gather round the campfire at night, to talk random absurd nonsense for hours on end with a group of (hopefully) deranged, lame joke spewing, silly song singing, jungle hooligans!

on more grounded issues, Pei Jien's flying off to Melbourne on Wednesday night. I won't be able to see her off. I really ought to go see her tomorrow. I hope she has the time to fit me into her busy schedule. Ashwin too will be jetting off to Sydney on Thursday. why is everyone leaving so soon?!. i hope to see him too. I havent seen him in donkey years actually.

i am currently hungry enough to eat a cow. but due to the fact that the sight of scurrying lizards scares me stiff, i refuse to go down to grab a bite. also, my immensely unhealthy lifestyle, consisting of long long afternoon naps, increased food consumption and almost zero running sessions, pretty much forbids me to snack at midnight now. i've become a slump! i better get running soon or else i'd be scrubbing my cheeks against the roads of KL come this March!

alright, i have clearly lost the ability to blog coherently. forgive me. a hungry Karen is not a steady one. till next time!

No comments: