Thursday, September 21, 2006

Why I Love Julie Kuan Min Tze


1. she's the first person i think of if i want a long telephone conversation therapy

2. hanging out with her comes in 3 easy steps. just call her up, pick her up, and go :)

3. she stuck by me for the past 9 years

4. she's my 8-scoop chocoholic earthquake buddy

5. she's into hugs

6. she's into camwhoring

7. her house is always open for me to crash in

8. 90% of the card games i know i learnt them from her

9. i trust her sense of direction with my life (only applicable in PJ, SJ and parts of KL)

10. her taste in guys are entirely different from mine so we would never be liking the same guys

11. she had taken shit from me and forgiven me time and time again

12. we look good in photos together

13. she gives me free chips

14. she takes my hand-me-downs sometimes

15. she loves me

right, Ju? :)






***xoxox***

No comments: