Wednesday, September 20, 2006

addictions

i'm addicted to 2 things at this point in my life.

first, i'm addicted to downloading movies and TV series off the net. Especially One Tree Hill. I've been indulging in waaaay too much OTH that i'm afraid i may be falling in love with Lucas Scott. I mean, look at him! He is beyond cool. I'm currently downloading season 3. and thank God it's taking forever. least that will give me some time to finish my assignments.

secondly, i'm addicted to sour cream and onion chips. I ate up an entire packet of Lay's chips all by myself. Lucky for me, it's expensive, so to make it more worth it, i spread it over 3 days. Then as i was walking to Public Bank that day, i bought a packet of Pringles On-The-Go from some kedai runcit that day and finished it before i reached the bank. This is pretty unhealthy i know. And it doesnt help that i kinda stopped running because i'm turning lazy.

i think i need to start running n cycling. if i dont, i may turn into this:

***

next week is my mid sem break! my friends have got a string of events lined up, which i dont know whether or not i should look forward to. coz u know what happens when you have activity-packed holidays...they pass by faster than you can say ho-li-day.

nonetheless, I cant wait!!!

No comments: