Wednesday, August 16, 2006

rock4hope, aching muscles, dresscodes, bodyfat

my days have become so hectic that i now blog in bulk eventhough it's only a day away from the last post.

Rock4Hope promotions have started in Metropolitan College. when Jia Yin asked for my help to promote Rock4Hope in college, i figured it shouldnt be too hard. all i need was permission (checked), manpower (checked) and a bit of scheduling (checked). but i forgot how extremely passive Metro students can be. i completely overlooked the persuading factor, the pushing factor, the thick-skinned factor. i'm a terrible sales person. if i ever get a job in the marketing field, it'll be the marketing exec or something. not the front line salesgirl. i'll organize the entire event, draw up a roster, pick dates, even transport stuff. just dont make me go "excuse me, sorry for bothering you, but would you like to buy a concert ticket? it's for charity". bah...

due to promotions, my days in college grew longer. i use up my lunch times to man the booth. which means i no longer come home for lunch. classes start at 8-8.30 and end at about 5-5.45. so that's approximately 9 freakin hours in college. i come home, absolutely pooped. yesterday i slept in Ms Connee's tutorial.

i'm happy to do it. i honestly am. i'd help Jia Yin anytime. i just need to learn to sleep earlier.

my legs seem to be in a great deal of pain. the ruthless terrains of Bt Gasing have really worn out my muscles. my calves and thighs are so sore.

when i did yoga just now i felt the tension everywhere. back, arms, abs, shoulder blades. it makes me wonder if i was so completely soaked into the race that i did not realise myself tumbling down a hill.

i had fun showing off my cuts and scratches on my legs to my mates. this is pretty narcistic but i admire my own scars. it gives me such a sense of satisfaction whenever i look at them. when i go to OB, i always wish to bring home more scars.

but i'm not all that weird. because of the hideous red lines on my ankles, dresscode for college now shall be long jeans. until they look less bad. but until then, the next time someone asks me "how did ure race go?" i'd be more than willing to fold up the material to reveal my marks of victory. *grin*

i went to Celebrity Fitness Subang Parade just now with a bunch of guys. the consultant, Liz, said i was a lucky girl. ha! perhaps if they all came home from US and were nicely buffed up, i'd agree. hehe...kidding guys, u know i love u all. :) but seriously. he-who-once-brought-the-prom-queen-to-senior-prom has become really good looking. so anyway, i went with Weng, Daniel, Kenny and Hwok Chuen. and we had this body fat analysis test. now i really really despise that test. because it never fails to tell me that i'm o.b.e.s.e. i had a whopping 23.5% fat! Daniel had something like 19% and darn Weng only had 8%! wth!! now i know breasts are lumps of fat. and i probably have a much bigger ass compared to them. but really am i seriously the fattest!??!?!!? why? why why why???

No comments: