Sunday, August 27, 2006

alamakkkkkk!

click for larger image


i'm not pissed. i swear i'm not. i went all the way down south, missed one of my classes on Saturday (that's RM100 gone), paid SGD26 to be trashed by a parade of chic looking girls in midriffs and hotpants, came back to check my results only to realise i was friggin' disqualified. *curses under breath*

yea...i swear i'm not.

***


i initially wanted to take an entire week off. when i returned from Singapore, my throat was scratchy and i was sneezing my lungs out. the next day, my face was burning up and my eyes were all watery. but Monday was the final day of my Celebrity Fitness 1 week pass. so i tried RPM. with Hin Toong! darn cool i tell ya. i should go for RPM at least twice a week. confirm i'll do better in my tris.

and just now, i went to Fitness First for a free day pass. couldn't resist the Nike Rockstar Bollywood class. which to my dismay, sucked. owell, least the Body Pump was entertaining. the instructor was a chinapek who screams "Tripeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Triple)" at the top of his lungs. once in a while he goes "Check my butt! this is how you should be" and he juts his butt out, side profile. it's hilarious! i was laughing so hard i was a hazard to the people around me. I had 5 kgs on my bar bell. i initially wanted to put 2 kgs but the other girls all had 5 kgs at least. so yea...i have an ego and i'm not afraid to admit it.

so yea, instead of resting i had an intensive RPM and Body Pump class. but that's ok. because apart from that i did nothing. next week, training starts. the real deal.

Trailblazer is next weekend. i'm totally psyched! I can't wait! I've waited 1 year and 8 months for this! when the event got cancelled in January this year i was more than disappointed! then now it's back! and i'm going!

i think you can sense how thrilled i am by the number of !!! i have used. it's coming!!!!!!!

No comments: