Monday, September 06, 2010

These boots are made for fun times

The mid semester break has been quite fun so far.

I've had a good balance of routine exercise, some hours of uni work, chatting and gossiping with the girls in the house, out and about with the guys, and a decent amount of hours of work in the gym. I think life's just about comfortable right now.

Tomorrow I'm gonna catch The Vagina Monologues with the girls. I heard it's hilarious...i mean look at the title. ahaha...'nuff said. =)

Zhi and friends took Elise and I out for some photo shooting around my suburb. I love people with nice big cameras. And now that more and more people have nice big cameras, my world of still images is gonna be so much more awesome.

So while my beloved friends at home are away enjoying the sun in Bali, I've decided to join some friends for some time in the snow (although given a choice i'd pick the sun over the snow anytime). Will be going away this weekend to tramp up Mount Ruapehu.

6 more days of semester break. 6 more weeks of the semester. 2 more weeks of exams. and then mum, dad and Keith will be here!
Elise and I at St Johns paddockUs at Mount Wellington

No comments: