Tuesday, July 27, 2010

day 3

Day 3 back in Auckland. The homesickness is well contained. Feeling quite alright at the moment. Definitely a whole lot better than when I came back here in February.

2 days of uni so far, seems alright. Hopefully.

I'm actually quite afraid of the next few weeks, though. Self esteem is a little shaky at the moment seeing that I managed to fail a unit. But, go forth I shall.

I miss Bootcamp. I miss Delta. I haven't gone running in a while because I haven't had the mood to. But I will soon I guess. Lest I turn into a marshmallow.

I carried roughly 10kgs of groceries and walked about 2 kms from the supermarket to my place this afternoon. Back to being car-less. I can tell Bootcamp has definitely made me fitter.

I cooked tonight for the first time in about 9 months. Stirfried chicken with broccoli. Added a fried egg. On rice. Wasn't too shabby. =)

We'll see how the rest of the week pans out...

No comments: