Tuesday, November 11, 2008

14 days

By now most of my friends are done with their exams. Shermayne finished hers yesterday. Her last paper for her Sport Science degree. On Saturday I got a text from Navin exclaiming "I'm an Engineer!". On Monday, Wye Yin texts me saying she's "DONE!!!". This is insane. My previous papers were so far away I feel like they were a different term altogether. I've been relatively relaxed over the past couple of weeks, since Sport Sci 104 and 105 are quite common sensical papers which require minimal study. But that doesn't warrant a reason to let loose and kick back for the simple reason that I'm still "having exams". Not that I could if i wanted to. I've got some friends who are still having exams till this Thursday. But even this Thursday doesn't give me the right to party just yet. Not till Friday, 12.30 pm...and even then, work starts at 8 am on saturday AND sunday this weekend. Thats for taking one week off to study. Man...who knew the sacrifices to make for Medsci was this demanding. Until 2 days post exam also still have to "pay back".

On a lighter note...i'm 14 days away from boarding a flight home. that's 2 weeks. that's 2 more pushing of rubbish bin out, 2 more washing of my hair with conditioner (yes i only use conditioner once a week now), 1 more phonecall home to my parents, 1 more rent payment, 1 more day at Meadowbank school and 1 Kauri run away! hmm...i wonder what I should have for lunch on the 26th...pan mee at ss19, wanton mee at Asia Cafe, char kuey tiow at USJ14? mmm....

*big silly green*

4 comments:

Mei Ling said...

omg i'm sooo craving wantan mee from wong soon kei now.... *salivates*
le sigh :( can't get good wantan mee here...

galnexdor said...

ahaha now i cant decide which wanton mee is better, the wong soon kee one or the asia cafe one...

actually....sarawak mee in usj 2 sounds pretty good right now too...hahaha

Jayson Yong said...

call me and ill bring u someplace better hehehehe

galnexdor said...

hahah nola...first day reach home call jayson yong meh? hahah...sorry jayson...family comes first...sides ur working!