Monday, October 13, 2008

43

i have just rescheduled my flight. i am flying off 25th of november, and touching down on tanah tumpah darahku on 26th of november. just the mere thought of that gives me the bounce in my feet that i have not felt in a while.

43 days to home...

***
i was walking to the Meadowbank school today and I wondered what was it that made me so unhappy here. I mean I am happy. Fun course. Weather is pretty awesome now. The scenery is almost always breath taking. People are nice, warm and friendly. Work is fun. Gotta love the independence - freedom aspect of my life now. But yet, i am unhappy. And i figured it was because of one or all of these things:
1. missing the boyfriend
2. missing the family
3. sick of tasteless food that i make for myself
4. sick of catching wafts of delicious food smell in the air as i walk past the eateries, and having to tighten the belt because eating out is expensive.
5. missing the convenience of having food prepared for me.
6. missing the convenience of a mamak at 10.30 pm.

I probably have many many pages to add to that list, but none as critical as these 6. sometimes i wonder how my heart was going to take coming back here again next year, and for about 9 months this time. But i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. I believe it can only get better, though. I have plans to join a dance class next year. And maybe to sign up for the uni gym, and pick up rock climbing again. =)

Till then, my thoughts are fixed on the 25th of November...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, boyfriend, family, food, food, food, FOOD. You're still you ;)

galnexdor said...

hahaha yeah...did u just use ure lj account to comment? thats cool!

Wengie said...

erm what happened to the FRIENDS part as the top few important ones...

im going to get the group to sulk simultaneously..

galnexdor said...

hahahah friends come under missing the convenience of a mamak at 10.30 pm...ahahah

valeriechuan said...

dance class sounds good...gym too!u need the blood to run smoothly to your brains and get your heart pumping even better..hahaah...

rock climbing even better!challenges u to try harder everytime u climb...hehe..

better do all this while u can during uni daysss...else nxt time no time ady lor when us tart working..hhehe