Tuesday, October 16, 2007

back from Perak

I spent Hari Raya with the family and the cousins and the aunts n uncles n granddad in Trolak and Ipoh!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was one of those all-you-can-eat holidays, and i ate like there wasn't gonna be a tomorrow! From tauge ayam hor fun to kai zhai peng and pak kah fei. Good food makes a happy me...:)

Now all i gotta do is shake off all this excess calories. What better way than to run 3 times a week and RPM 2 times a week. Now that the puasa stalls are gone, there's no excuse! If you see me online, be a dear and yell in caps and bold letters "Karen GO AND RUN!"

thanks. love ya in advance. :)

3 comments:

SaifulAzri said...

hi, can i have yr email, pls.

galnexdor said...

hi saiful...erm why ar?

SaifulAzri said...

I plan to invite u to join our relay team for Ekiden Run on tis comin 4 Nov. I really hope u can make it. pls reply yr decision asap. tis is my hp no 012-3433007. :-) hehee..