Monday, November 27, 2006

Who will join us now at Outward Bound?

Last year, Instructor Karen asked me:

"Karen, do you have a boyfriend?"
"No"
"Are you looking for one?"
"What? No!"
"Good..."

Reason being she didnt want me to go flirting and frolicking around with a bunch of 15-17 year olds. Not like I would. I wouldn't even date a guy who's a year younger than I.

This year, however, if she were to ask me the same question i think the incident would turn out like this:

"So, Karen, do you have a boyfriend now?"
"No"
*giggles* "Still no?" *sniggers* "So are you looking for one?"
"No...of course not"
*laughs* "Maybe it's time you should..."

Do you reckon i should lie to save my pride? *shrugs* Well, in an hour's time, i'll be going to Mel's house in Kajang. Tomorrow i'll be leaving for OBS Lumut! See you guys in 14 days time with loads and loads of pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seeing the picture made me miss obs suddenly.. hehe.. it was sooooo much fun!

galnexdor said...

yeaaa!
omg there's no leaving OB la...i cant part with it