Saturday, November 18, 2006

communication breakdown

i'm done with 3 papers, leaving 1 more to be conquered on Monday morning. Marketing Communications 211 was...unexpected. Lazy me had decided to spot questions, thinking that my lucky stars were shining tonight, but i guess the thunderstorm blew them away. Nothing i spotted came out, and whatever did caught me totally off guard. note to self: study everything or read horoscope before spotting questions. at times like this i thank God that i have a reasonable amount of common sense and a relatively good command of the English language which enabled me to write 3 pages of utter nonsense which hopefully sounded quite convincing. note to readers: talkology is an acquired skill. please do not try without prior training. Owell, what's done is done. Now i just can't wait for Human Resource Management 200 on Monday.

I was told that gymrama lessons for the months of November and December has been cancelled. There goes my part time income for 2 months. (Just when the pay is 100% mine to keep). So i've decided to get a job. But u see, i've got a rather sticky situation because i've got OBS from November 28th to December 11th (which i'm dying in anticipation to go) and then I've got Summer classes in January. I hope to get the classes which fall only on Wednesdays and Fridays so i can have 3 days off. so, whatever job i take must be flexible enough. I've narrowed down my choices to:

a. Group-X Instructor in whichever gym which would hire me. But for this i'd probably have to spend some money doing the course in FISAF first. Unless they're willing to train me. I'll have to make some calls to find out.

b. Marshall in Camp 5 again. I'll have a higher chance of getting hired again, plus i get to climb for free. But i didn't exactly enjoy working there because everything's so strict and uptight, and it's so far away. Then again, bosses will be bosses, and it'll probably be the same somewhere else.

c. One of those pesky sales assistants in some retail shop, which i'm eyeing the new NB boutique in Sunway Pyramid. Considering it's new and i could use some staff discounts on some of their products. But if it's gonna be just 30% off, then i have that privilege already. i wish Nike Women would open somewhere in Subang. haha...

The one i want most? a.
The one that's easiest to get? b.
The one i'd most probably be doing? c.

hmm...

No comments: