Sunday, November 12, 2006

powered up!

yup! I'm alive and kicking! The Powerman is probably the most gruelling race i've ever done in my life and i have absolutely no regrets!

i'm...quite dead. i have a back of an 80 year old...my thighs and calves tremble when i walk up and down stairs, 4 out of 10 toes have this stinging sensation when applied pressure on and here i am thinking not of my Finance paper tomorrow, but of the next duathlon i'd be doing. that's how totally sun-whacked i am. :)

race report coming up...after my first 2 papers!

p.s.: just in case you don't know...Finisher T Shirts are only given away to those who make it within the qualifying time of 5 hours.

p.p.s.: and for your information, 4 hours and 46 minutes of pumping those legs is no joke.

p.p.p.s.: therefore, please humour me. :)

No comments: