Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dear porpor,

How are you? It's been a while since i last spoke to you. Busy with work, sorry. My bad. :) Well, the family just went for a nice holiday in Cherating and Tasik Kenyir. It was a very wholesome holiday, if you ask me. Everyone was busy occupied with something to do. There was something for everyone, young and old, outdoor or indoor enthusiasts. Keith and my daddy started this ping pong frenzy. everyone gave it a shot, including yehyeh! And you know what? I lost to yehyeh! haha yehyeh not bad leh...still very sharp and alert.

anyway, my friend's grandfather passed away today. and i couldn't help but thought of you. i know everyone here misses you very much. and you probably miss all of us just the same. but i think we had it easier than my friend. it's 1 week to our final exam. and 3 days to her birthday. such an event should not happen to her now. i called her just now, and she seemed alright, but i know she must still be trying to accept what just happened. i know it took me a while. i actually felt quite silly when everyone was crying and i didn't cry all that much. but know that i absolutely miss you very much. now and then i wonder about how your face would look like when you see baby en en, or teng jie jie's big tummy, or even my graduation. i really wanted you to come for my graduation.

i know there's this tradition whereby we give you all ang pow when we get out first pay? i wish i can give you an ang pow now. i've been coaching in sri petaling for some time now. and the pay has been relatively good. though a major part of it went into my Sydney trip.

anyway, i have a small favour to ask. could you be so kind but to send some blessings to my friend? she's going through a rough time now. maybe bless her with calmness and serenity. and if you meet her grandfather, go and say hi. i heard he's quite a jolly person. :)

take care now. i have an assignment to finish.

missing you very much,
karen

No comments: