Saturday, July 15, 2006

results

on my last day in Sydney, my results were released. When i checked i was pretty happy. It's not excellent but it was great. i had 2 distinctions and 2 credits. i did not set any targets actually. i usually dont have expectations of my results, because the moment i hand in my paper i usually have not a single worry about that exam anymore. i would actually quite happy if they never bother to give me results. really i would.

so anyway, my results were satisfactory. i'm not gonna go "it could've been better" or "i can actually work harder". No doubt i can. I believe that i actually can be a good student. The thing here is not the ability, but rather the desire. If i were given a chance to sit for the papers again i would still come out with the same results. I'm not very studious nor diligent. I never liked reading let alone reading something i dont like. I am lucky for the common sense in me that enabled me to answer most of the questions rationally.

so, i gave myself a pat on my back that day. my parents gave me a mini treat when i came home. all's well that ends well. :)

No comments: