Monday, July 17, 2006

kids these days...

this actually happened in June. i was about to blog about it, but for some reason or other i didn't. though, it's just too cute to not blog about it. so here it goes. these are excerpts of a conversation i had with a cousin's friend in Melbourne. note: my cousin's 8 years old.

girl: hey
girl: do u noe lawrences phone no

me: ahaha no i dont sorry
me: i dont live in australia
girl: kk
me: im in malaysia now
girl: coz im his
girl: girl friend
girl: !!!!

me: icic...shouldnt u have his number then?
girl: I LOST IT

***

girl: who do u like?
me: what do u mean who do i like?
girl: who do u like
girl: i told u who i like
girl: u tell me who u like
girl: tell me

me: i like the spanish goal keeper
me: :)
girl: lol
me: do u watch football?
me: hehe
girl: no

***

girl: can u ask
girl: lawrence wen
girl: he comes on msn
girl: if we can be bf
girl: and gf?

me: hehe u have to ask him that yourself darling
girl: lol

***

girl: how old r u?
me: im 20
girl: oh my god!
me: ahaha yes im an old dinasaur
girl: are u pretty?
girl: r u a boy or girl?

me: ahaha im a girl...my name's Karen
girl: kk

***

girl: i also like a boy
girl: named austin
girl: his a hottie!

me: i thought u like lawrence
girl: i do
girl: i like law and austin

me: u cant like two boys
girl: yes i can!
me: yea
me: hehe
me: but u said lawrence was your boyfriend
girl: austin is more of my bf coz we kissed
girl: i only just met law


***

[girl] just sent you a Nudge!
me: yes?
girl: talk to me!!!!!!!!!!
me: ahaha i am!
girl: talk to me more then
me: well, what do u want to talk abt?
girl: bf nd gf
me: hehe ic...
me: u start
girl: kk
girl: well law likes chelsea and me

me: oh there's a chelsea too
girl: i hate her thou
girl: how can i win him over?

me: but uve already got austin
girl: i noe
me: why do u hate her? coz she's with lawrence?
girl: yep!!!!
me: hehe that's jealousy not hatred
girl: wat does hatred mean?????????????????????
me: hatred is the feeling of hate
girl: but lawrence and chelsea r together
girl: and im with law and austin!

me: hehe this is not good
me: have u heard of two timing?
girl: no
girl: wat is it?

me: it is when u are dating 2 boys at once
me: its not good...
girl: lol

i thought i was sad because i'm 20 and i'm single. now an 8 year old has made me sink into depression.

No comments: