Monday, February 02, 2004

wRoK!!

The school of rock rocks!! makes me feel like i should follow my dreams too...Dare to dream!! haha...oh well....we'll see how life goes for me...=)

I often walk along the path of regret
Especially when it comes to what i say
I think sometimes I just don't think
Before i say things my way

I often journey back in life
Only to find out that all i have done
May seem to be a big deal then
But now the importance, there's none

I often choose the road of hatred
And this is the worst path of all
For many things are affected by this
My friendship, family, all start to fall

I often wonder what I will do
If i had met someone like me
Will I think of myself as highly as
The people that i see

haha u guys are probably wondering what i did to write such a deep and abstract poem. truth is i dunno myself. the word are free flow. But what i can say is i wonder abt a loooooot of things. and these are a few la. makes me sad sometimes, that i can't undo what i did. i know i have done a lot of stuff that i really didn't mean to do. =)

No comments: