Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Something's missing

I picked up the phone again today
Just about to dial your number
Almost forgetting that you're away
And I am left a little emptier

I feel as though something's missing
It's the fact that u're not there
I can feel that something's missing
Whenever I need someone to care

I guess I'll have to wait 3 months
For you to answer my calls in just 2 rings
For you to listen to my crappy ones
When homework, i just don't feel like doing

There's so much I want to tell you
So much a message won't fit it
Please, let time fly through
And I'll be able to tell you bit by bit

There's also so much i'd like to hear
The activities and stuff you're doing
It's only day 3 but right now right here
I already feel that something's missing

Hey...i miss my best friend Julie. Bet there are many out there who does too. Imagine the experience she's going through! I just hope she doesn't change much by the time May 2nd comes. i hope that I don't change much either.


No comments: