Saturday, February 07, 2004

There's no other...

It's the way you think of others
And always have them in mind
The way you care for friends and family
The way you're always so kind
That makes you a tad better...

It's the way you never boast
Or the fact that you're not egoistic
It's the way you're always humble
It's just that certain characteristic
That makes you shine a tad brighter...

It's the way you know what's right
And keeps in mind what's important
The way you do not stray easily
Or succumb to outer distraction
That makes you a bit nicer...

It's the way you know your limits
And stay behind the line
The way you motivate yourself
With the right frame of mind
That makes liking you easier...

It's the way I feel a certain something
Whenever you're with me
And the fact that I still feel this way
After you said no to me...gently....
That makes you like no other...

Now i know why I had problems
Deciding which step to take
Because i knew that it is I myself
That i certainly cannot fake

I knew that I would never like him
As much as i like you
Eventhough i tried to make it work
But there's nothing i can do

Because in my mind i refuse to erase
The thought i've build up for so long
You are the best I've ever found
That nothing ever seemed wrong

I refuse to let go of what I feel
And now it's even stronger
I'm pretty sure that I'm right
You're just like no other...

sigh...i feel sad right now...feel sad about moments that was...moments that wasn't....moments that should have....moments that should not have...today i just feel sad....

No comments: