Monday, February 23, 2004

When changes take place

Goodness...IE really was going on some sort of boycot against me in the past few days. oh well, at least we're now on good terms again. =) anyway, this isn't gonna be a sad poem...just something i've been pondering on...

If something extra have been added
Something else will be taken away
When someone new I get to meet
Someone I knew takes a new way

I happen to wonder about life
And how it carries out its cycle
And i got to know that since i arrived
Everything has a certain sequel

I've always been ahead in some things
And I have thought I always would
But now a certain change in life brings
Someone to do the things i could

I know i'm being a little selfish
But it'll take me time to get used to it
You're gonna come back all tough and strongish
And everything's gonna change, every bit

Everyone already loved you before
With your angel-like smile and eyes
Now they'll love you even more
When you come back with a big surprise

You're gonna be the perfect one
Looks, skill, and even the brains
Call me jealous, but I can't run
Before you conclude, let me explain

I depended on my "tough-girl" personality
Since looks were definitely out of question
It would have been my specific specialty
So at least, I got some attention

I know i sound very childish right now
But I can't help but feel this way
They're gonna like you better somehow
And I'll probably have no say....

ok...call me sad....but just to let you know this is how i feel. I've always thought that i had to prove myself in some way or another since i'm not exactly Miss universe. Guys really do look at looks, whether you agree with me or not. And I have long been trying to see if someone was gonna like me for me. guess it takes a little more just to turn a few heads huh? oh well...once again, this is not a sad poem. Just something i've always pondered upon...

No comments: