Monday, February 16, 2004

* to Fookie *

I promised fookie a poem...so here's one to him b4 he leaves for NS. haha...but also to the rest that are leaving too. Of course, the main emphasis is on Fookie lor. =)

When the joyful moments in my life
Start to turn itself around
And as they force me to strive
That's when a friend in you i found

When times just didn't seem
To go according to plan
And when i truly wished it was a dream
On you i could depend

But of all the times when i was down
The one that hurt me the most
Was the time he turned me down
The same time u helped me the most

Then there were moments that we shared
Not with tears but laughter
When water splashed and mud smeared
You made the wacky times wackier!

So to you my all-weather friend
I thank you for just being there
Fookie, I'm guessing that you can
Tell that you're beyond compare!

Have fun at NS peeps! Once again i would like to express that i wish i was going! But anyway, you peeps better come home all buffed up! Make sure you'll be bringing me jungle trekking and rafting in the future! *muax*

No comments: