Sunday, February 01, 2004

It's a Beautiful Day~!

I feel so happy for Kurt Nilsen! Dunno why. Probably coz after the way judge Simon Cowell bang him until like that...he SO deserved to win! haha he has the greatest voice!! The hobbit triumphs!

After all the worries I put myself through
After all the fear of unwanted changes
Our friendship bond still stayed true
And it WILL stay that way for ages

It's a beautiful day....

In college I have fun with my new friends
We're slowly becoming closer
Whether or not it'll stay, depends
But why worry about the future?

It's a beautiful day....

At the same time, i still have fun
Hanging out with the ol' time buddies
When we're together we're ONE
We laugh so much there's no time for worries!

It's a beautiful day...

Tomorrow would be another day
That I catch up on some of you
What lies tomorrow, i would say
Would be somewhat fun and memorable too

So you see,
It was a beautiful day
It still is a beautiful day
It will be a beautiful day
And that's the way it's gonna stay
All through the way!!

No comments: