Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Today, i just wanna sit back and remember all the times i had in school. All the silly crushes, the stupid pranks n jokes, the stupidest stuff i did, the nice times, the laughter. I think everyone else does to. Whether it's times we had with friends, or times we had with the ppl we care about. Somehow tonight everyone's putting their thoughts into it.

Things we did in the past
Seemed so serious and real then
Now it's just something to laugh at
As we go on with different plans

Everyone has chosen their paths
Some stay close, some far away
I did too, not too long ago
It seems too fast to start on Monday

Although most of my friends are near
And it may seem like we'll stay close
But a different place and different people
Will change my friendship with those

Let alone the ones far away
Whom i will barely get to see
Will we stay close at heart?
Will they remember me?

I feel sad to think that things will change
And it's going to happen fast
I promise to keep in my heart
Things that happened in the past

I just pray everything goes well
Everyone succeeds in what they do
I pray that changes that come are for the better
And memories remain forever true...

No comments: