Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Hey peeps...ok this is actually the 2nd time i'm starting up a blog. I tried doing one this evening but it didn't turn out nice. So screw that.

This blog is for my poems. haha guess it'll be a bit different from other online journals. I wanna brush up my poetry skills also so i'll be writing a poem each night (hopefully i'll carry on). for tonight, it'll be a poem in the past. This goes out to all muh brothas and sistas!

Don't Need The Sun To Shine

Looking back through the years
All the memories that we shared
The laughter and the tears
Is far beyond compare

Don't need a big red rose
Sent to me on Valentine's Day
Just need a little dose
Of your warmth to light up my day

Don't need heaps of presents
Just to make me laugh
Your smile is the perfect medicine
And that is enough

Don't need the birds to sing
For luck to come my way
Just need the joy you bring
And the cheerful words you say

Don't need the sun to shine
To remind me how true
The friendship behind
Me and all of you...

No comments: