Friday, December 19, 2003

*~*Magical*~*

Prom is over. After all the fuss and talk, it's over. It was the best. It was the nigth where no one was anyone's enemy. Everyone loved everyone and everyone was friends with everyone. And i had the best friends on earth. I'm gonna miss Julie, Shirlyn, Li Hua, Elaine, Pei Jien, Fookie, Han Yang and everyone else like crazy. I've been through so much with them that i don't think i'll ever find any other friend to replace them. But i have to say, tonight was especially special because of my date. And i feel like i didn't show him enough how grateful i am to him for everything. Have the tendency to play it cool like it was all nothing much. But i am on cloud 9 for the things he has done for me and i dunno how to let him know.

4.30 am, I don't feel like sleeping
Feel like dreaming the night away
Tonight's movie is still playing
Tonight was magical i would say

Everything was great, everyone too
It was the best night i've had
One of the best parts was you
I would never had been more glad

I think i owe it all to you
For making this night so memorable
I now thinking it through
What made tonight so magical

I guess tonight i saw a different you
Tonight i realised the one within
Tonight i found that you were true
And i have no idea how to begin

Whatever it is, you were the best
And i cannot thank you enough
You definitely stood out among the rest
Probably even sent form heaven above

No comments: