Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Since yesterday i was so dead tired...i couldn't type one poem in here. Seem to be getting tired very easily these days. But when i went off, i found that i needed to release a bit of emotion. So i wrote in my journal instead. Well, guess i would paste it here now.

The clock reads 3.30 am, and i'm sitting here,
Pondering on what just happened today,
Growing in me is a little fear,
The fear of the truth i would have to say.

I have a feeling that i am caught,
I find that i am falling deeper,
The one thing that i cannot seem to sought,
Is whether or not it is starting over.

Today i felt the tingling sensation,
The whole electric jolt down my spine,
I felt the difficulty in contact and conversation,
And i know exactly what's in my mind.

I like you again. Yes once again.
Can't stop thinking about you
I seem to find that there's a strain
Lost again, i don't know what to do...

No comments: