Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas

Tonight the stars shone brightly
It's been some time since i saw them that way
Tonight everyone's face was happy
Because today is Christmas day

Tonight certain things became clearer
To the people who made their move
But certain things remained a blur
To the people they were trying to proof

Tonight I find myself thinking
About what i truly feel
Doubt seems to be dominating
Stopping me to feel what's real

I find that sometimes i don't
See you the way i should
Sometimes it seems that i won't
Like you as much as i could

But other times what i see
Is that you're the one
You're someone very true to me
And that I would like you in the longrun

These uncertainties make me worry
That i may choose the wrong way
I hope that when the time comes
I would know what to do...and say.

No comments: