Sunday, November 08, 2009

just 2 more

2 more papers. C'mon Karen! U can endure pain in your knees and burning sensations at the ball of your feet and heels for 3 hours but u don't have the will power to patiently study for 2 more exams?

i've honestly been studying quite a bit, for my standards. i put in a solid 2-3 hours every day since Wednesday. That's saying a lot coming from me. But nothing's making sense to me. I look at the past year questions and they're all completely foreign to me. So i'm getting quite frustrated at this point. heh.

i think i really go on Facebook way too much. It's just too convenient a way to take a break from studying. i guess studying in front of my laptop is quite bad as well. but i can't live without the internet. i honestly think i can't.

anyway, this time next next next week i'd be warm and toasty in good ol' Subang Jaya. that thought alone is enough to make me smile myself silly.

ok...time for bed. tomorrow it shall be 18 more days.

No comments: