Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want to go camping wei!


While shopping in Dress-Smart yesterday I compulsively bought myself a sleeping bag. This is the Coleman Global 5 sleeping bag and it was going for $80. I reckon that's cheap. I guess at the back of my head I've always wanted a sleeping bag that can withstand colder temperatures because my RM19.90 one from Carrefour probably can only withstand 20 degrees. This Coleman one claims to keeps me warm up to 5 degrees. And it rolls up into a far more compact pouch than my old one too! I love that its a unique bronze colour because I'm sick of the usual blue. I've been playing with it all day zipping it up and down and wrapping myself in it...it's like my new toy!

I am so gonna organize camps next year in Auckland! I really want to go camping! I miss it so so so much! Li Fu says he'll organize a waterfall hike slash camping trip for me! Yay Li Fu!!! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

jote said...

Ooo.. cantik! I wish I trusted my impulses as easily as you. I saw a great sleeping bag in Bangkok last year, about the same warmth as this one and also rollable into an ultra-compact pouch. Can't remember the brand though. On sale for 1200baht and I DIDN'T BUY IT! WHYYYYYY.

Ahhaha.. enjoy your new toy!