Saturday, April 28, 2007

For I am capable afterall...:)

and so to the resounding "I TOLD YOU SO!" from Dektos, Shakti and Tisha (and probably from the minds of a lot of others), I throw my hands up in surrender. I have nothing left to say but a huge THANKS to all who believed in me, who encouraged me to be the best that i could, to the people who join me in my pursuit of beauty, poise and grace, to those who yelled "Don't be so mengada please!" whenever i lose hope and start talking like a depressed beauty school drop out, and to those who churn out ideas and posters and fliers and body tattoos and accessories and all forms of help.

To Sean, whose sobriety as of now i question, a big congrats to you for winning the Mr Metropolitan title! To the Greasers, it has been a BLAST working with all of you alongside Anita, Shah and Eddy. I've already begun to miss practise. haha...we did good didn't we? =)

ms juliana, the coolest lecturer in town
joey my gurl...
jasmine and my dear campaign manager, dektos
shakti my babe


11 comments:

jai said...

hi there,

nice blog, and have a nice day



infodpeot
http://menarique.blogspot.com/

-xander- said...

CONGRATS LOR!!!
SEE MY GUT FEELING CORRECT!!!

Kevin Siah said...

Very honest comment... first of all, you do look like you have slimmed down (hopefully not photoshopped eh? Hahhah) but I'm not too big a fan of your 'white' face. But about you getting Ms Metro, I would say 'ABUTTHEN???', I knew you had it all along la.

Zhen said...

Whoo, congratulations!

galnexdor said...

xander: haha thx. can u use ur gut feeling to tell me if i'll find a suitor soon? hahaha

kor: slimmer di!? ahhaha its not photoshopped k...its 100% authentic Karen...and thanks...why does everyone say that? how can u all be so sure?

zhen: ahha thanks...i forgot u read my blog too...:)

Kenn3th Kh@w said...

wahh, not bad.. congrats miss siah ee ling.. though personally i will have voted "the other" girl.

Still, your will have been my second choice. =)

galnexdor said...

ahha mr khaw..

1. my name's E-Ling...single e...hyphanated...dont forget that, ken min...:)

2. which other girl u talking abt? shakti?

3. what happened to ur england??

Anonymous said...

congrats ren!! so, i guess the button popping thingy did its trick :p hahaha..just kidding..

galnexdor said...

thanks beat! ahaha perhaps la...=)

Kenn3th Kh@w said...

oh oops, i think i never mentioned ur name in full like nearly 7 years already. I know u have a hyphen but i keep forgetting the extra E.

btw, ken-min has a hypen in it too. ;)

TriStupe said...

wa...what else you aren't??

:)